Saturday, April 9, 2011

The We Got Sunburned Friday!

Oh sun, how I love you!
Friday was a fun-friend-filled day. We started out with a playgroup at the church. We did a few springtime activities and the kids rode bikes. They had a lot of fun!
From April 2011

From April 2011

From April 2011

From April 2011

Then we drove to Tacoma just as the sun was really shining and had a playdate with some good friends. The kids found a ginormous puddle and we must be the coolest moms ever because we just let them get dirty and wet.
From April 2011

From April 2011

And we basked in the sun!
From April 2011

These two cuties were born 8 days apart. Ryan chose to be the later one. Yeah, thanks Ryan!
From April 2011

Then I had to go to the doctor for what should have been the shortest doctor's visit ever. Read my labs, write me a prescription for my thyroid medication, the end. Well, we had to wait because the lab hadn't faxed the results (but I didn't know this was why we were waiting until abou 50 minutes into it).
I was able to entertain them for awhile
From April 2011

Status: Happy (and so adorable) This status soon changed to very not happy
From April 2011

I was desperate enough to let Max have free reign of my camera and take at least 25 pics. Here are just two of them.
From April 2011

Uh oh
From April 2011

Finally after Ryan had a melt down and a messy diaper, and right when Max went across the hall to use the restroom,the doctor came in. I have never been so relieved to see the doctor. Wait, that's not true. Both labors I was a bit more excited to see the doctor because that meant the baby was about ready to come out and I was about ready to be done. ; ) But I was still really glad this day as well.
Then Stacey watched the boys so we could go on a date. A short date since Tony's endurance isn't really high, but a date nonetheless!

No comments:

Post a Comment