Saturday, April 2, 2011

Geeking Out in my Own Way

It is no secret that I love Deseret Book. If I had a million dollars, some of it would most definitely be spent there on the artwork, books, ahhh the books. So on the 1st weekend of April and the 1st weekend of October when there's General Conference for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, Deseret Book has a Ladies Night where they have giveaways and sales, etc. So, I go and I peruse and I am always one of the 1st 100 ladies so I can get one of their giveaway items. And I always sign up for the prize drawings that they have every 15 minutes. This is seriously how I love to geek out while Tony's attending an extra conference session for the men. And I get to pick out a few small Christ-centered gifts to go in Easter baskets. It's a win-win situation for the book/art/music geek in me.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie Tricia, Mom and I totally did this a few times back in Utah! Too funny. We would always win during the drawings too. Fun Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! FUN! I always hear about this, but never go..I should meet you there sometime!=-)

    ReplyDelete