Friday, April 29, 2011

The Hank, Max and Ryan Adventure,Day 4

A little bit of Wii playing and museum exploring was a fun way to finish up the week.
We love having a membership to local museums. We actually saw something we'd never seen at the Museum of Flight today which was a shocker since we are regulars.
Tony loves WWII airplanes. Here is a B-17 that is visiting the Museum of Flight
From April 2011

Hank and Stevie Wonder were impressed
From April 2011

My favorite airplane is the Gee Bee which was flown in the movie, "The Rocketeer".
From April 2011

Hank is the only one who would do a funny face for me.
From April 2011

Top Gun Max
From April 2011

and Top Gun Hank
From April 2011

Hank flew the the Manned Manuevering Unit (MMU) for EVA He's fixing the space shuttle.
From April 2011

I love this picture of Ryan who is mesmerized by all of the airplanes.
From April 2011

Go Captain Max
From April 2011

From April 2011

In the observation tower, learning about Air Traffic Control
From April 2011

Max and Hank had a slight tiff today. It was so little and the first after nearly 4 days together. We just gave them a little time apart and then they were happy again. I'd say they did really well.
Amd then I got to have dinner with some great friends. A great Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping me updated on my Hankers. I appreciate the HUGE favor you did so Tallie could recharge her batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like the Gee Bee too! Cool plane!

    ReplyDelete