Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Hank, Max and Ryan Adventure Day 1

So really this is just the first night, since Hank came over this evening. We get to have Hank stay with us for a few days and Max has been super excited. He even told me today that he would move over on the pillow so Hank would have room when he is here for the "sleepover". Too cute. Like I would have a 4 year old and an almost 4 year old in the same bed. I'm not a glutton for punishment. But they were of course very excited at the prospect of being together for days so this is the beginning of our adventures.
From April 2011

From April 2011

Ryan was so funny, running to keep up with the big boys.
From April 2011

They were belly laughing, they were having so much fun. They went to bed okay. There was definitely some silliness but after some reminders, trips to the bathroom, more reminders, they fell asleep. The silliness didn't last more than half an hour, so I'll call that good. ; ) We'll see what happens tonight and early tomorrow morning. I'm crossing my fingers for 7:00am! :)

And random, but...I've been spring cleaning and Tony found an old paint balling helmet. Guess who retrieved it from the donation pile?
From April 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment