Saturday, April 9, 2011

Super Saturday

There was a little bit of moving (Stacey), some church cleaning, some plant shopping, some lawn mowing (two lawns--good exercise but with a husband who can't help, I'd rather just mow one, thank you. Can someone please buy #39 so we don't have to keep the lawn up?), some planting (I need to get pictures soon), some weeding, some deadheading, some cleaning, some cooking, some laundry and then...
Tony and I took off for a short excursion to find out more about Shelf Reliance and then Tony built Stacey a computer (well, he's still building). Look at those smiles!
From April 2011

and I made a cake for Stacey and I got to try out this recipe for peanut butter frosting that I saw on Nicole's food blog The recipe is in the middle of the post. It is yummy, rich and you'll want a glass of milk after having a piece of cake with this frosting--for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment