Sunday, July 7, 2013

Good Friends!

There is nothing like a visit from a dear friend!  I've been lucky because last Sunday I got a visit from Jenn who was traveling back from a cousin's wedding.  Today, I got a visit from Kim Perry who is an EFY Session Director with her husband.  I love these girls and it is way too long in between visits.  I neglected to take pictures because we were so busy catching up, so I stole some off their FB pages. :)  Jenn and I were inseparable in high school. 
 
Kim and I have known each other since childhood.  She and I were "California Girls" together, swam, wrestled, made up game shows and she is one of the only people who knew about my most embarrassing moment back in the day when it happened.
 
And now flashback pic
 
 
I know some really amazing women!  Lucky for me, I'm going to see Kim and Josh again next Saturday after EFY.  Hopefully, we'll stop chatting enough to take at least one pic! :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment