Monday, July 15, 2013

And Sunday we Slept!

Saturday was busy, so it isn't surprising that I needed a 2 hour nap on Sunday.  Normally, I am not a napper, but...then again, sometimes it's necessary!  Saturday was fun and full of adventures of course. :)

Tony took the older boys to the Arlington Fly-In.  I had office hours and a lot of filing and organizing to do with the property management stuff before baby comes.  I had to redo some files, create new files, etc.  Jase also took a huge morning nap so it was good that he could get the rest he needed.  Here are the boys enjoying airplanes.






 
Then I picked up our baby-sitter and Tony and I spent the afternoon with Kim and Josh.  We enjoyed West Seattle on a gorgeous day.  I just love Kim and am so glad we got to spend some time together. 

 
Right after that we dropped the older boys off at our friend's house for our date night with our baby-sitting co-op.  We took Jason with us for a relaxing fishing date.  We did lots of walking and a little fishing.  It was nice to be together.  Jase is such a mellow kid usually, that it's just fun to have him along.  However, in church he started to show us that he is definitely a toddler now.  He wants to explore and climb and laugh and flirt.  Silly boy.  But he did love fishing on Saturday.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment