Friday, May 4, 2012

Crazy Pregnancy Dream #98

Last night I had a very realistic dream that I had had my baby. I didn't remember anything about the birth but all of a sudden realized I'd had my baby. I wondered if I'd had an emergency C-section or something because I couldn't remember any pain, etc. The nurse told me that I'd delivered naturally and then she brought my baby in. He weighed 7lbs. 5oz. (super small for our family) and was adorable with a lot of dark hair. He didn't look newborn at all, well maybe like a TV newborn. Tony came in an hour later to meet him, he'd had to work. I think that part of the dream comes from the fact that Tony doesn't much time off available to him so we'll be lucky if he gets a day or two with the baby. After awhile at the hospital I went to a pool party (like that would EVER happen) and started swimming around. Then I realized I'd just had a baby and shouldn't be swimming so I got out to look for where I put my baby. And I started worrying that we would never come up with the right name for him.

There is nothing like waking up from a dream like that and wondering if you'd really had the baby. He is still very much inside thank goodness since I'm only 35 weeks and we don't have a name for him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment