Monday, May 7, 2012

Deb's 35th or 53rd???

I had such a perfect birthday this year. Tony asked what I wanted to do and the list was not long at all. This travel-loving girl has had a few fun excursions, and the trip to Leavenworth with girlfriends was to celebrate our birthdays, so I thought it would be fun to just chill with the fam. Tony had to work in the morning, but then we went to the swimming pool so we could all have some fun in the pool. Max had no fear and was jumping in without a life vest (in the 3 foot section) and Ryan went underwater without crying! Wahoo! Then we did a little shopping, My awesome friend brought us dinner and then we celebrated with my favorite cake (strawberry shortcake make with angel food cake). I didn't know Tony was taking a video but here is the serenade:

My brother Alan sent this awesome card because I had a cute pug dog growing up. Again, didn't know there was a video. Only Tony! :)

Okay, I am definitely okay with turning 35, I've had and have an awesome life, but 53? Really, Tony? haha
From May 2012

I'm super excited about this:
From May 2012

I was spoiled by both sets of parents.
From May 2012

I've wanted this set for a long time and we found a super good deal! Score! And look at Max. Seriously, kid. It was good but not THAT good! ; )
From May 2012

And the best part of all was just being together (two parents to help with dinner, two parents to help with bedtime, etc.) When Tony's home to help with the kids, it's AWESOME! Here they are being silly before bedtime!
From May 2012

From May 2012

I'm thankful for an awesome day with my family, getting serenaded on the phone by friends and family and all the well wishes. Who has two thumbs and felt really special? This girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment