Friday, May 7, 2010

Total Contentment

Yesterday was such a gorgeous day with a light blue sky and big puffy white clouds. I had to take a break from working on the yard and cleaning the car to play with my cute boys. Ryan is starting to discover the outdoors and hopefully it's going to be dry enough for this to continue. At one point we laid down and looked up through the branches of the Speckled Alder and picked out cloud animals. So I lay there in the soft grass with Max next to me and Ryan laying with his back on my chest, just looking up at the sky. It was just one of those many moments that I felt the love of my Savior and pure contentment!

Another moment came after Tony came home and started mowing the lawn.
Could they be any cuter?
From May 2010
Tony is such a great dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment