Monday, May 3, 2010

Max's First Sleepover and more Friend Fun

We got to have Max's buddy Hank spend the night while his mom was in Utah and dad was working. It was so fun! The boys all slept together and fell asleep just about an hour later than normal and woke up just 20 minutes earlier than normal. I was so worried that Hank (3) might wake up scared that I woke up several times to listen on the monitor but he was just fine! Phew! Then more friends came over to play and of course I took pics!
Painting "fire" for our pretend indoor camping
From April 2010

Just Ryan
From April 2010

Hank is so sweet to baby Ryan
From April 2010

I dubbed this "crazy hat" day
From April 2010

I couldn't convince Hank and Ryan that they wanted regular swings, oh and Max was introduced to a port-o-potty experience (that wasn't so fun for me trying to help them and not "touch" anything while holding Ryan so he wouldn't "touch" anything
From April 2010

The next day we bowled
From April 2010

From April 2010

From April 2010

From April 2010

The silly kids at lunch!
From April 2010

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Thank you Thank you OMGSH they had so much fun you are so cute. I LOVE the bowling and crazy hat day!

    ReplyDelete