Friday, May 7, 2010

Some of the Birthday Fun

I love birthdays and I love that Ryan was kind enough to take a 3 hour nap in the morning so that I could enjoy a bubble bath. Anyone who has ever lived with me knows that I LOVE bubble baths. Ahhhh, it was so nice. Tony arranged baby-sitting and took me shopping and to dinner at The East and West Cafe. Tony is into All-American food so him taking me to have Asian food with no complaints was a HUGE surprise. :) I love this man!
From May 2010
Then he took me shopping!
The next night some awesome girl friends surprised me with dinner in Seattle at a French restaurant, 611 Supreme. That took me back to my days in France. I think my best memory is everyone sampling the cheese plate. They thought that one of the cheeses tasted like gym socks, so I tried it and had no problem with it. Hmmm, maybe I just like the taste of gym socks? haha So fun girls, Seattle, getting lost and French food all added up to une soiree magnifique!
From May 2010

From May 2010
I love you guys! Thanks again!

3 comments:

  1. you guys had fun ... next time you should call me i would love to have helped you celebrate (and i like gym sock cheese!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday, Debbie. So glad you were able to get in a bubble bath and international cuisine. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honor, Definitely!

    Sarah, Right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete