Monday, May 3, 2010

Girl's Trip

It's been a busy week and so I'm playing catch-up. Feel free to scroll down to the other updates!
This weekend, a couple of friends and I went to visit our dear friend who recently moved to Spokane. It was also a chance to go to Time Out for Women which is so amazing and a must for all women. I just feel rejuvenated and I learned so much.
This is us hitting the road (my boys were both at home which was good/hard)
From April 2010

We played games at Sarah's beautiful new home and ate some yummy food. I always have to get pictures of Sarah doing silly things. It's what I do best.
From April 2010

Your not going put a link to this in your blog now Sarah, are you? Come on, do it! :)
From April 2010

We stayed up late and my eyes started to gloss over!
From April 2010

But then we had to go play "Just Dance" on the Wii. It's amazing how free I feel putting pics of other's up but I'm anti shots of me mid-dancing. Yep, I'm a hypocrite! They're just so cute though! :)
From April 2010

We like to move it, move it!
From April 2010

Lunch at P.F. Changs during the conference and meeting some new friends. What a great weekend! Heather you're a rock star for driving us!
From April 2010

1 comment:

  1. Really, Deb? The first two pictures were absolutely *necessary*?!?! ;)

    Oh, I'll link to it. Darn it anyway.

    Missing you all A TON!!!!!

    ReplyDelete