Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stay Calm and...


Yesterday morning I ran some errands and worked out.  I had 2.5 hours to myself and as I was stretching after my workout, I decided that I really some calm music to listen to while I stretched.  I just needed to quiet my mind and actually relax.  So I had a great post-workout stretch and decided to keep listening to my meditative music as I walked to the store to get a few things.  I browsed the Christmas decorations and just enjoyed the calm, the lack of noise and the time to myself.  When I was done browsing, I started to leave (still listening to my calm music).  All of a sudden it dawned on me that I had stuff in my hands and I quickly turned around and paid for it, joking with the store employee.  Sometimes you just need to get away and (almost) steal.  and bytheway, when I googled "Keep Calm and Steal" because that's what I thought of, why had someone really made a sign with that slogan?  Really people? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment