Sunday, November 3, 2013

Daybook 11-3-2013

Outside My Window...
The sun is shining brightly and I have a great view of the autumn foliage on teh hillside.

I am Thankful...
for friends who are willing to hold my children at church while Tony's teaching and while I concentrate on the Primary Program which is 2 weeks away.

I am Thinking About...
The primary program.  We practiced in the chapel today.  Just want to work out a few kinks in the set up so the children can share their testimonies.
 
Notes About School...
Parent/Teacher conferences are coming up this month and I'm really excited for them.

From the Kitchen...
Nothing.  It's fast Sunday.
 

I am Creating...
This section is hard for me.  I'm not one to "create" a lot.  It's time to start planning a few homemade Christmas gifts though. 

I am Working On...
An idea I have to start a book club.  I feel like it would give me a chance to socialize and hopefully share the gospel.  I just plan and pray because I don't want to add too much to my already full plate.
 
I am Reading...
I just finished  "Let it Go" by Chris Williams.  This is his story about how he was prompted to forgive the person who was responsible for crashing into and killing his wife, unborn child and 2 of his 4 children.  It was amazing.
 
I just started "Beyond Band of Brothers".  It's a WWII memoir.  Tony and I are taking turns picking books and reading them.  This was the first one and Tony's pick. 

I am Praying...
for the primary children to feel the spirit during the Primary program and to KNOW that they are children of God.

I am Struggling...
with routine.  Finding a good one.
 
I am Hearing...
two boys playing quietly and nothing from my babes.  They are sleeping.
 
Around the House...
It is clean except for the weeks worth of clothes that need folding.  At least the clothes are just piled in baskets and not all over.  At least there's that. :)  I won't do the laundry today..  Laundry and I have not been friends lately.  I choose my battles.

One of my Favorite Things...
Max still calls me mommy sometimes. 

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Primary visits, workout routine, house hunting.  It's the beginning of the month so lots of property management duties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment