Monday, November 11, 2013

Ryanisms

My sweet-but-I-want-to-sell-him-to-the-circus Ryan, says some fun things sometimes.  He has a little bit of a lisp and has a cute way of saying the letter "r".  The other day he said, "Mom, look at my little speedo." He was talking about the little LEGO speeder he had made.

Today we had some friends over and he said, "When Alanna's a mom, I'm going to marry her.  Then she can be my granddaughter because she's my friend."  I then asked, "if you marry her, won't she be your wife?"  He replied, "No, my granddaughter.  And we would live together so we would need a bunk bed." What a funny kid.

Also, tonight he and Max were taking a bath and Ryan came out and told me about how he and Max had cleaned up ALL BY THEMSELVES and they had cleaned (smeared) the mirror and picked up the tub toys without being asked.  And they had cleaned up water on the floor.  They were so excited to show me.  Hey, I'll take the smeared mirror and happy, helpful boys any day--I've been missing them ; ).

No comments:

Post a Comment