Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christmas Book Advent

Today was a hard day.  That is all.  I've said many prayers today.  I got some great inspiration.  Tony and I read this talk by President Uchtdorf.

So hard day aside.  Moving forward.  I'm going to blog about an idea I'm stealing from another blog, Simply Kierste.  I love pretty much all of her ideas.  This is a Christmas advent that is totally up my alley.  Click HERE to read how to do it on her blog.  It's really simple; just wrap 25 children's Christmas books and read one a day until Christmas.  I had started a tradition of buying a book every Christmas but it just adds up and I already feel like I have PLENTY of books so I just requested some awesome books from the library.  I do it online so that when they come in I just go in and pick them up.  I'm more likely to find any book if I search through the whole county library system instead of just my local library.  I get to keep the books for 3 weeks so it's perfect!  We'll read the library books first and then read from our family collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment