Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Max Cuteness

Yesterday evening, Max prayed that "he would be good when mom came to his school".  He told me at least 5 times how excited he was to have me come to school.  Today, I got to help in his reading class (which is a different teacher) and then in his class.  I did some projects for his teacher (cutting and copying) and then helped the kids with counting collections and grouping them so they could count by 5, 10, etc.  It was so fun.  It was also fun to see how excited the kids were to talk to "Max's mom" or "Mrs. Epperson".  The teacher had them all thank me at the end and then as I was leaving the school, they saw me from the lunch line and called out "Good-bye, Mrs. Epperson" over and over.  I seriously felt like a celebrity.  A total pick-me-up for someone with post-partum hormones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment