Thursday, May 26, 2011

"Pray without ceasing"

1 Thessalonians 5:17

I just have to share so Max can always know how his faith began at such a young age. Today he came up to me and said, "I said a prayer all by myself today". I told him that's wonderful and Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are happy that he prays and shows his faith. He said, "I want to say a prayer right now". Since Ryan was making noise I asked him to wait until we could all be quiet and reverent together. He said he wanted to pray by himself. Okay. So he went in the other room, knelt down and prayed. I asked him how he felt. He said he felt good inside and he his faith in God is strong. Then he wanted to say another prayer and so he went and knelt by himself and asked him he would be able to ride his bike today (it rained hard yesterday). I love the faith of this little boy. What an example he is.

1 comment:

  1. Way COOL! Thank you for sharing, you are doing the right things right!

    ReplyDelete