Monday, May 9, 2011

A Night Out with the Girls

Some friends and I had a girl's night away for another friend's birthday and decided it was too fun to not repeat, but money-wise and schedule-wise, it's not feasible to do it for everyone's birthday, so...we spent a night away to celebrate three of our birthdays that are close together. I love these girls and I love the fact that I could get away from responsibilites just for a night. And I love that I have a supportive husband that doesn't mind holding down the fort so I can just go have fun! He got lucky and had his parents' visit fall on this weekend so he didn't have to do it alone, but he would have anyway.
We stayed up late playing games and talking and laughing. On Saturday the sun was out. At moments it was a little breezy, but overall it was a beautiful day for shopping, sight-seeing, taking in a movie and having the most wonderful mani-pedi.
From May 2011

Just because I only have about 20 pics of the fish throwers (and I didn't even get the shot with the fish in the air)
From May 2011

We ate lunch at a creperie at Pike's Place. YUM!
From May 2011

I was trying to capture all the flowers in this shot
From May 2011

so I took this shot too
From May 2011

I'm not a great photographer anyways, but it's really hard with the bright sun out! I felt so relaxed after this day was over!

No comments:

Post a Comment