Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

5 blog entries in one day. That might be my record.

I didn't think about taking pictures with the boys on Mother's Day. Next year! I do have wonderful memories though! Every year at church, the primary-age children (3-12) sing to the mothers. It's a pretty big understatement to say that I was excited to have a child in primary that would be singing to me. Max walked up there with his teacher and stood in the front of all the kids and sang, "Mother Dear, I Love You So". He smiled so big and was looking right at me. Yes, I cried. Then they sang, "I Often Go Walking" which he didn't really know so he joined in on the last word. He had the biggest grin. That was a memory that I will never forget. In the car later I told Max again how happy it made me that he sang for me. He told me that it made Jesus happy too. I told him that I had cried because it touched my heart. He said that they were tears of joy. I love that boy.
Ryan and his teachers made this is nursery
From May 2011

And later, Grandma and Grandpa were able to do the Easter egg hunt with the boys that didn't happen when we couldn't go to Montana on Easter weekend.
From May 2011

From May 2011

From May 2011

Thank you Tony for making dinner and for trying to incorporate help so that I didn't have to do all the cooking and cleaning on Mother's Day. I love that you do so much for me even when I know it isn't easy with your ankle pain and maneuvering around on a cane. You are a helpful, wonderful husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment