Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Party on June 9th!!!

From Because Life Should Never Be Ordinary


I am having a Shelf Reliance Party on June 9th at 7:00pm and it is open to anyone who wants to come. I have started loving Shelf Reliance and actually wished I'd heard aboutd it earlier. Here are 3 main reasons why I love it and think it's worth your time to start checking it out.

***You can have food storage items delivered to your door. It's important to have food storage built up in case of emergencies. You can join the Shelf Reliance "Q" and have items shipped to your home for whatever amount you budget for (anywhere from $25 a month on up). I have $60 of food storage items shipped to my home each month. The money comes from my grocery budget and I'm slowly building up my food supply.

***They have great organizing shelves from small units to fit in your pantry to large units to fit in your garage (or utility closet). Click here to see mine.

***The food is healthy and good and helps save money. A can of powdered eggs can be used while baking, the powdered milk is yummy and can help lower your milk budget, etc.

Here is the website *prices are much lower if purchased through my party ; )
Shelf Reliance
If you like it and would like to make an order online, please go to my friend Shelbi's website HERE and let her know that you are ordering through my party when you make the order. There is a PDF file available with the most current party prices available that I can email to you if you would like!

1 comment:

  1. Can you email the PDF to me? I want to come to the party but Hailey has a school thing and I may be late or unable to come. :( But I want to order some stuff. They sell this at Costco but Shelbi's prices are better than Costco's! :)

    ReplyDelete