Sunday, May 17, 2015

Florida Vacation Part 11---Relaxing, Jetty Park and Leaving on a Jet Plane

Florida, we loved you!  We had fun enjoying the sunshine, tropical foliage, the ocean and especially family.  I'll wrap up the last part of our  trip with one last post.


We said good bye to family members and then to the beach house.



Then we stayed at Dave's house for the rest of the time.

We loved playing and swimming at Dave and Casi's home. We played in and by the pool for hours.  One scary experience happened one afternoon that we were playing in the pool.  Jase had his floaty suit on and was playing at the edge of the shallow end.  He would dip a pail in and fill it up.  I was out there with him of course.  I turned and he fell in.  I jumped in and got him and it was quick and he wasn't even harmed, just frightened.  I held it together for the kids' sakes but I was shaken up inside.  It was just seconds but I can still picture his scared face floating on his back, waving his little arms.  Thank goodness for floaty suits.  It was one of those times that I wished Tony wasn't back home because I wanted him there.  I'm grateful to Heavenly Father that nothing worse happened.




We had a girl's trip to get pedicures.


There was a beautiful park in Dave and Casi's neighborhood with little turtles to look at.





There was a tire swing!  I love tire swings!





For Family Home Evening our last night, we went to Jetty Park for one last trip to the beach.










I have some really great pictures to add from this beach trip once I get them, including my parents taking a romantic stroll on the beach. <3 font="">

The morning we left, we played with cousins before they had to go to school.



And then we had to say good bye to Dave and Casi as well. :(


I'm so glad I had mom and dad to help me get the kids back across the country.  I love my family.  

The flights had some turbulence but the kids did get to sleep.  Max woke up a bit before we landed and had to use the air sick bag.  Jase fell asleep on the floor (I added a coat for him to sleep in).  

We landed in Seattle, tired and happy to see Tony.  He picked us up in a friend's 12 passenger van.  We were quite the little troop making our way through the airport. :)

What a great vacation!




No comments:

Post a Comment