Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My Birthday Fun!

It's always fun to have a reason to celebrate.  Going to Utah for Women's Conference was a little bit of my birthday.  Then I got to celebrate with my cute family.  Tony worked on the day and a sweet friend brought dinner over.  The next day he worked during the day and so we celebrated with a yummy strawberry cake.  I felt blessed by love from family and friends.  Then the finale was going to a Lindsey Sterling concert.  So fun!  Tony and I had seen her on America's Got Talent years back and she's gotten really popular.  She plays the violin in a way I would love to.





Here is a video that is really cool but it's also really cool to see her dancing while playing the violin.  She puts on a great show.
 These flowers were brought to me by the sweet friend who came and watched our kids so we could stay out late for the concert.  They are so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment