Thursday, May 29, 2014

Daybook 5-29-14

Outside My Window...
I'm ignoring the yard work needs that I see because I want to stop going 100 mph like I've had to since we woke up Tuesday morning.  I just want to blog for 15 minutes.

I am Thankful...
for moments of calm, for a sweet 5 year who we are celebrating this week and for my little family.  I am also thankful for a mission friend who started a group on facebook for our mission and have gotten to connect with a few more mission friends and relive some fun memories during some busy, stressed out days. :)

I am Thinking About...
I am actually trying to take a break from thinking. :)  I could list so many things I need to do and that I've been doing and I choose not to think right now.  I'll have to share the story of the lady in my community who is suing me in small claims court or how the evictions were stressful and now I'm dealing with screening new tenants and the phone doesn't stop ringing.  Wait, I'm not thinking about it right now though. :)

Notes About School...
Ryan is a preschool graduate!  I will post about his graduation when I get pictures from a friend (my hands were a little full).  Tony watched the practice that morning and helped out in his classroom.
Max continues to do well.  He loves science!

From the Kitchen...
A mess I'm currently avoiding.

I am Creating...
family memories and for now that's taking precedence because I feel like they are important.  

I am Working On...

 Nothing...sense a theme?  

I am Reading...
A Quiet Heart by Patricia Holland.  One of my favorite books and I gave it away to a friend who I felt could use it.  I just got another copy for my birthday! :)

I am Praying...
for several friends right now.

I am Struggling...
with finding time to do everything I want to and staying organized.  I am also struggling with wanting to be two places at the same time and trying to reconcile myself and let myself have one more weekend of girl time and realizing that I work hard and I need the time.  It's just hard for me to step away from some of my responsibilities sometimes.  

I am Hearing...
Jim Gaffigan on my Pandora station.  He makes me laugh.

Around the House...
The babies are sleeping.  I've got a few minutes to clean up the kitchen before I need to leave again.

One of my Favorite Things...
Evelyn's happy disposition, Jason's kisses, the sweet drawings Ryan always brings me and how he always writes "Ryan loves mom" (with a heart instead of loves), the smattering of freckles across Max's nose and how he always asks questions.

A Few Plans for the Next Week...
Get the outside of the house spruced up. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment