Friday, January 24, 2014

Our Sweet Baby has Pneumonia

We've been missing this sweet smile since it's been rare this week.  Sweet Evelyn has Pneumonia.  She hasn't been sleeping well and she's had a fever in addition to the running nose, coughing and horrible breathing.  She has a little breathing mask so she can get some Albuterol and she's on Antibiotics.  She's doing a bit better now. 
 

She loves her nightly bath.  She's teething too.


 
Jason found something fun to do while mom was busy with baby.  He emptied all the rice on one side of the kitchen floor and all of the lentils on the other side.  I decided to join him.  It was fun playing in it.  I decided I needed to make him a sensory box soon.

 
We've been having cold but beautiful weather.  It's been killing me to have to stay inside.  We've had them play outside with either Tony or I but when it's just me, we're stuck inside to keep Evelyn indoors.  Ryan and I decided to have an indoor "picnic" while the babies were sleeping. 


 
Then we laid down to look for shapes in "the clouds".  It was also really fun introducing Ryan to the "HA HA game", you know where you lay your head on someone's stomach and they laugh so you start laughing.  

 
I figured we had a few minutes to go outside before one of the babies would wake up so we went outside but there were no clouds to look at.

 
Except the housebound part, it's been a good week.  We have a lot to be thankful for.  We're so glad our little princess is doing better. 
 
Tomorrow we're selling the 4-Runner and I'm kind of sad.  I'd always wanted a 4-Runner and then we had one.  It's been our car for 6 years and it's been a good one.  Tony bought a car that's a better commuter.  I just loved the runner even with the memories of my horrible car accident, even when it wasn't "my car" anymore, even when it got it's facelift and took on the look of "Tony's car".  I love 4-Runners.  Maybe we'll have another one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment