Saturday, January 11, 2014

Christmas Adventure 2013--Happy New Year!

One of my favorite things about this trip to Las Vegas was getting to know my cousin Brenda and her family.  I'm the youngest of all of my cousins and most of them lived all over and we didn't see them often.  Usually when I was with extended family, I was playing with and watching my cousins' kids.  Brenda is my Uncle Leo and Aunt Doris' oldest daughter and she just happens to be Kate's visiting teacher.  It's a small world.  Tony and visited with Brenda and Grant and their two youngest, Preston and Kiffin.  It was so fun to get to know them and see pictures of family.  Brenda even had a picture of my Grandma and Grandpa Heath's engagement photo!.  I would love to be able to see them more often.  They are such a cute family.  On New Year's Eve, Kiffin and Preston baby-sat for us so we could have an adult night out with all of the adults.  I wish I could take them home with me.  Such great kids and great baby-sitters.  We went out to eat and saw Saving Mr. Banks (great movie).  We got home just in time to make noise with Kiffin and Preston while the kids slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment