Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkins Everywhere!

Life has been busy.  I feel like I say that a lot, but it's true.  We've taken on a new project recently so we've gotten busier and there's always school, work, playdates, dates, girl's nights, guy's nights, etc.

Ryan's joy school group went to the pumpkin patch on Thursday.  We enjoyed the nice weather and picking a pumpkin.  Then the kids painted their pumpkins.








 

On Saturday, we went to the same pumpkin patch as a family.  The wee babes were a bit tired from our busy day and so they weren't enjoying the pumpkin patch as much.  In fact, we kind of cut it short to get them home. 

 
The furrowed brow shows that Evelyn didn't look so peaceful for long and I think I'm lucky that I got a smile out of Jase. ; )


These boys were happy though!

No comments:

Post a Comment