Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Getting Ready for Halloween

We've had a lot of fun carving pumpkins and dressing up.  



We missed Max's school Harvest festival because I was sick and I was on the fence anyway about taking 4 littles there all by myself.  Saturday night was our church party and Tony could go.  We had a lot of fun as a family.

I was a dragon tamer with my two little dragons.

 I guess I tamed this one pretty well.  She's asleep.
 Tony dressed up as Darth Maul to go along with the boys who wanted to be Jedi Knights.



 Jason loves cuddles.
Ryan had a Halloween carnival at his preschool today but our water heater cracked and Tony had to work on replacing it instead of watching Evelyn so I could take Jase and Ryan.  Ryan still went but no pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment