Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today

Today was a peaceful Sunday (much different than last Sunday).  The boys woke up and did their morning routine well.  Max puts away the dishes and Ryan puts away the utensils.  Can I just tell you how much I LOVE it that they're big enough to do chores?  Ryan was a self-starter and got out the breakfast bowls, spoons and cereal BEFORE he asked me for any help.  "Mom, can you pour the milk please?"  They can be taught!  Church was wonderful as always and the boys listened when we got home to changing into play clothes and helping with lunch.  Then we watched Pollyanna/dozed.  I love Pollyanna and the lesson it teaches, but it was a bit long for the boys and well their parents fell asleep so they wandered off to play legos.  But they came back and their parents woke up for the ending, so they got the gist of the lesson I was hoping they'd glean from it.  After dinner and after dad's fireside, we went on a geo-cache search.  We never found it but we still had adventures.





And I had to take some pictures of Jase in this awesome sweater that my parent's scottish friend knitted for their soon-to-be-born grandson (Max) in 2007.  All of my boys have looked darling in it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment