Monday, April 8, 2013

Beach Weekend--Part 2

We had so much fun this weekend.  I have so many pictures and I can't choose so here they all are.  In fact, I'll just make one more post after this.

This is the beach access that's just down the street from the beach house.  It's beautiful.  We opted for the more protected beach which was still close.
We liked riding bikes there.



I am aware this is an awful pic.  I was figuring the reverse picture-taking thing on my phone, but...who cares about that when you run into a mission friend on the beach?  Seriously!  I have not seen Hannah since our BYU days (senior year after the mission).  She's from Salem but lives in New York and was visiting family.  Here we were visiting Neskowin for the first time and we saw each other.  This beach is her favorite beach and so she brought her cute family here.  She has kids nearly the same ages as all three of mine.  What a fun reunion! 
The boys getting ready for some lunch.


Enjoying conference together.  Lots of different toys to keep the boys occupied when their attention was waning.  It was seriously paradise to combine one of my favorite weekends of spiritual feasting with enjoying the majesty of God's ocean. 




If only...we'd buy this one in a heartbeat.  We feel pretty lucky though to have generous cousins who are willing to share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment