Thursday, April 11, 2013

Epperson Family News!

All the boys are excited.  Tony's holding Jase and if you look closely at me, you can see...







Epperson Baby #4 is joining our family around August 27th!




And we know what we're having!  Today was our ultrasound!





In Tony's family there are 3 boys and 1 girl (Stacey is #2 in the sibling group).

In my famiy there are 3 boys and 1 girl (I'm #4)

So after 3 boys, I've been so excited to find out if we were going to do the 3 boy, 1 girl thing.  I'd be totally excited either way, but just wanted to know. 

We askd the boys what they thought.

Max said he thinks we're having a girl because Heavenly Father doesn't want us to have four boys (haha, sure).

He said that if we have a girl we should name her Audrey and if we have a boy, his name should be Nathan.

Ryan has said in the past that he wanted a girl but today he said he wanted to boy because he wanted to have blue cupcakes.  If it's a boy, he wants to name it Ryan and if it's a girl, baby Alanna.They both said that they will take good care of a brother or sister.

If only our scanner was working--I'd scan the ultrasound pics.  Truthfully, the baby wasn't wanting to show off today so they're not so good.

Here are the boys finding out (Jase was asleep)...


   



P.S. Jase will be 14 months when the baby comes.  

P.P.S. We didn't expect this baby to come as soon as she did, but we feel incredibly blessed and are over the moon excited. 

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I cried! I am so excited for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo!!! What wonderful news and thank you for letting us join in the suspense and excitement by "opening" the clues with the boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you told the boys - so cute! And I am SO excited for you! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! And I think Max's girl name choice is top notch. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I was just about to turn of the computer for the night when I saw your comment pop up and I wanted to say: No YOU made my day!
    This is so exciting! Congratulations are your new one and your energy and total fun-ness in your announcement is amazing.

    ReplyDelete