Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our California Christmas Adventure--Christmas!

Christmas is always wonderful. I love the meaning of the holiday and I love seeing my kids learn about the Savior. I love gift giving in the simple forms when it doesn't take hours to open gifts. We can just enjoy each other and focus on the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas was perfect. I was the first one to wake up. I kept my ears open for the kids because I wanted to see their reactions. They didn't wake up until after 7.
From December 2012
From December 2012
I took a few pictures while everyone was sleeping. Here are some ornaments my Grandmother Millie made. I've always loved them.
From December 2012
Especially this one with the little bird.
From December 2012
This is one I'm pretty sure I bought for my parents at the elementary school holiday store when I was in first or second grade.
From December 2012
Hee hee
From December 2012
Come on already!
From December 2012
Enjoying their stockings!
From December 2012
My parents loved the brussel sprouts Santa gave them, lol!
From December 2012
Tradition!
From December 2012
From December 2012
Jase's first Christmas!
From December 2012
From December 2012
The boys loved their hooded towels.
From December 2012
Mission stuff!
From December 2012
From December 2012
Mom and dad were very grateful for their cold weather socks, Darin and Kris. Dad's being goofy.
From December 2012
Surprised!
From December 2012
From December 2012
From December 2012
Opening up a present from us!
From December 2012
The boys have their jedi robes on and their opening up light sabers from Santa!
From December 2012
From December 2012
It was so fun to see them so excited!
From December 2012
Sharing love and seeing the excitement of surprised faces made it a truly wonderful Christmas! We also got to see some cousins and my Aunt Mary and Uncle Sterling. It was so nice seeing family I haven't seen in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment