Thursday, January 3, 2013

Our California Christmas Adventure--Just Before Christmas

Even with the delays getting there, the boys settled in just fine.
From December 2012

From December 2012

We got to hang out with the other cutest baby in the world! Merrick is my nieces baby and they are two months apart. They're going to be good buddies!
From December 2012

Great-Grandma loved snuggling with him.
From December 2012

Love this couple! They are adorable and fun! I have the cutest nieces! Ash, Austin played games with us and taught us how to play ORCA. Fun times!
From December 2012

The next day I got to see some more of my favorite people. A dear friend of mine, Cheryl, met up with us at the Hasleton family home. It's not a problem for the boys to make friends when Scooby-Doo is on.
From December 2012
From December 2012
Pili, Cheryl, Laurie (my inspiration for collecting nativities from around the world) and me.
From December 2012

It was so fun to see such a dear friend! Minnesota is just too far. Cheryl, Kyle and Makayla
From December 2012
The boys LOVED playing with Grandma and Grandpa's rings.
From December 2012
From December 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment