Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I am Super Excited...

There's a lot happening in the Epperson household and one of the current things is that I am helping put out a new blog. I'm really, really excited about this! Awhile back a friend asked me if I would be interested in being a part of a "Sister Swap" facebook page. Basically it's an avenue for women to post pictures and give stuff to someone in the area (who can post on the picture if they want it)--something they would have just donated anyway. Now, someone local can benefit from it. I've posted things and received things. It's awesome! Then I was thinking it would be good to have a facebook group where people can share local sales they've found. A lot of stores advertise, but some don't and some deals aren't seen by all. If I'm at the store and I see something(s) that is a really good deal, I can post about it. It takes me 15 seconds and lots of other people can benefit from knowing where the great deals are. Well then my friend had this idea to have a blog that combines those two features (links to the facebook groups) but gives us an opportunity to share local resources, support local businesses by featuring them and spotlight local women that we can learn from. I've totally oversimplified the explanation so I'll let it speak for itself. Today is the first day. We have all kinds of fun features and giveaways planned. I'm so happy to be a part of something helpful, fun and positive! Click HERE for the link!
From January 5, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment