Sunday, April 15, 2012

Girl's Weekend!

I am lucky in so many ways. One of them is that I have a husband who supports me getting some "me" time! He doesn't mind taking on full-time daddy responsibility even when he's super tired. I love that about him. I also have such great friends-truly wonderful girls that I get to hang out with and unwind with. A few of us traveled to a cute Bavarian village called Leavenworth, WA. I hadn't been there in years but it takes me back to my mission because it reminds me of being in Switzerland. I didn't get a good shot of the town so here is one from the web.
From April 2012
We went shopping in antique malls.
From April 2012
Gotta try on the funky hats and read all the funny t-shirts.
From April 2012
There are all kinds of shops including a Christmas store, cheese store, tons of boutiques, a nutcracker store, gift stores, you name it. We had amazing weather but just in time for the picture, we had a gust of wind blow our hair all crazy. Check out those mountains though.
From April 2012
From April 2012
Chillin' at the time share.
From April 2012
From April 2012
From April 2012
From April 2012
My favorite quote of the weekend: "I was talking about ducks and peacocks!" The view of the golf course from our window with a river running alongside.
From April 2012
And there were three beautiful babes along for the ride, just the right amount to make me super baby hungry.
From April 2012
And I got to come home all refreshed and to my favorite guys in the world and open tulips!
From April 2012
And Max asked when his next daddy weekend was! Awwww! Although the boys didn't take any pictures :( they let me know that they took a picnic to the local airport and watched airplanes take off and land, Max and daddy modified the 4-runner while Ryan napped and they made Ryan's day by taking him through the carwash.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at the picture of girls weekend with all the babies. Sounds like fun though for both you and your boys :)

    ReplyDelete