Sunday, April 22, 2012

Feeing Zoo-y

We had such a beautiful Saturday that we decided to spend it at the Seattle zoo! Max dressed as an explorer and carried him camoflauge backpack.
From April 2012
The boys are rolling down a slight hill and having so much fun. I wanted to join them but this baby bump wouldn't have appreciated it.
From April 2012
The brown bear exhibit was my favorite this time because of how close we got to get.
From April 2012
The bears were wrestling in the water.
From April 2012
This Sea Eagle nest was right there. And the Sea Eagle was watching us from not too far away.
From April 2012
From April 2012
Max's favorite part of the zoo was the huge play area and there was a little spot where he could play the bongo drums.
From April 2012
They climbed on every rock and everything they possibly could.
From April 2012
Ryan said his favorite part of the zoo was elephants taking a drink and the giraffes. Sadly I didn't take my camera out at those times. Sorry Ry. After the zoo we went home and said goodbye to Grandma Kate. Ryan looked up at her with his baby blues and asked, "Can I keep you?". And hormones or not, that brought a few tears to my eyes. My boys love spending time with their grandparents and talk about them all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment