Sunday, February 26, 2012

NW Aviation Expo

Two weekends in a row viewing everything airplane. My boys are very lucky. It was going to be another flying day too but we'll have to wait for calmer weather (it even snowed the day after (today, Sunday). So the boys went to the NW Aviation Expo with daddy. They received lots of free goodies, basal wood airplanes, etc. They even had people taking pictures of them in their airplane coats. I think they're pretty darn cute myself.
From February 2012

From February 2012

From February 2012

Daddy had the boys for the morning and I got to do some serious grocery shopping (the kind where you can stock up because you're not at the store with 2 boys who take up cart space. I know my life's exciting ; ), but I did go out to lunch with some girlfriends so it wasn't all work. :) Tony and I also got to have a date night and saw This Means War which we both liked. The weekend ended well with church, friends over for dinner and Ryan falling asleep pretty quickly for the first time in his big boy bed. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment