Monday, February 20, 2012

Another Valentine's Surprise

I forgot to take pictures of our fun Valentine's playgroup so I can't blog about that. Instead, I will blog the exciting news...Ryan went the whole day on Valentine's Day being completely dry. My little man is almost potty-trained. If it weren't for the fact that he goes number two during his nap everyday, he'd be completely potty-trained. I seriously jumped for joy (with many exagerated, excited gestures) when Ryan TOLD me he had to go potty and then went and actually WENT potty. He recognizes when he needs to go! Before he would sit on the potty happily but he didn't really "go" except for a few times. Now he does and he knows when to go. Can you tell I'm excited? Hallelujah! It's always a happy time when potty training happens! Woot!

1 comment:

  1. That is AWESOME! Way to go Ryan!
    We're going to jump into p.t. hard-core once I can summon the motivation. Because really I feel like I'm being trained when I take them to the bathroom every 30 min ;)

    ReplyDelete