Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hey Reptile!

Today the Reptile Man came and visited Max's preschool. Before we left for school, Max said he wanted to bring a book about reptiles. He looked in his bookshelf for a specific book that his Aunt Nicole made for him. He was excited to bring it!
From February 2012

I found out today that my Max is that kid who thinks the presenter is just talking to him. Everytime the Reptile Man said something that related to the kids (i.e. "scales are like our fingernails"), you'd hear a little Max say, "I have fingernails". LOL, oh well. Even better were the few times Max tried to get the Reptile Man's attention. He'd say, "Hey Reptile". Oh, he makes me laugh.
Here is the is with the African Snapping Turtle
From February 2012

The Gila Monster
From February 2012

The alligator Lucy who could sit up
From February 2012

And play asleep (rubbing alligators between the eyes causes their blood pressure to drop)
From February 2012

The rattlesnake
From February 2012

Lucy petting C
From February 2012

Holding the snake
From February 2012

I had this flashback to my first or second grade class that had a pet snake, "Jake the Snake" (of course) and I remember him urinating on me. Bleh, I kept thinking of that the whole time I was holding this snake.
From February 2012

This was perfectly okay bytheway. Max is surfing on a tortoise who has a shell so strong a car could supposedly run over it. WOW!
From February 2012

Lucy petting Max
From February 2012

And Max holding a Chinese Beauty.
From February 2012

Not only did Max have a fantastic day at school, but he also had joyschool today with his friends. My friend is teaching them about the body. How cute are they?
From February 2012

1 comment:

  1. Oh we love the Reptile Man! We saw him at library events a couple of summers ago. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete