Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Funny Valentine!

We had a fun Valentines day. Tony and I celebrated the Saturday before with a dinner and dance put on by the church. It was fun and definitely good to have some time together. It's crazy how much time we are apart during the week.
Sunday night we put together valentines for the boys to hand out. I had found some valentines that can be folded into paper airplanes. And then we added these little candy airplanes that I saw on pinterest.
From February 2012

From February 2012

From February 2012

Max had a great valentines party at preschool and the boys were super excited to receive valentines packages from both of their grandparents!
Thank you Grandma Pearl and Grandpa Dan!
From February 2012

Thank you Grandma Kate and Grandpa J!
From February 2012

The boys and I made a heart-shaped pizza and ate it picnic style. Then we played valentines bingo. i love spending time with my boys!
From February 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment