Friday, August 19, 2011

Reflecting

I took my boys to the Bellevue Botannical Gardens which are beautiful and free. My boys loved the waterfalls and running around.
From August 1, 2011

From August 1, 2011

From August 1, 2011

From August 1, 2011

From August 1, 2011

I've also been doing a lot of reflecting this week. I have a friend going through a difficult time right now. The little girl that I CASA for is going through another transition and my heart is breaking for her as well. I think we are so blessed as Heavenly Father's children and yet there are many trials and learning experiences that test our faith. I know that we are here solely by grace. Everything we have/are comes from Him. Even though it's hard to understand the "why" of situations, we can turn to our loving Father. Sometimes, I just want to be able to speed through trials to the blessings. I want my friend to see the blessings that will come after she is strengthened during this difficult time. I want to take away her hurt. It's times like these where I am ESPECIALLY grateful for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because I know that there is a reason for all, even if I don't understand the reasons.
I am just thankful for these two blessings and try my hardest daily to be thankful for what I have been blessed with and remember the blessings through the trials.
From August 1, 2011

Don't I have such silly boys to make me smile all the time?
From August 1, 2011

Oh and don't worry, that's PERMANENT marker, not blood. ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment