Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lots of Pictures

I brought my camera to the park play group we had today. I just wanted to capture cute moments like this:
From August 1, 2011

And then the kids were doing this and my friends said, "Debbie, where's your camera? This is a very Debbie Epperson photo moment". haha. True, I'm glad I had my camera in my pocket. How cute are they?
From August 1, 2011

And Alana joined in the fun.
From August 1, 2011

It was fun afterwards having the boys take Saydi for a walk or rather, Saydi took the boys for a walk. We let her lead the way.
From August 1, 2011

From August 1, 2011

It's almost blackberry time!
From August 1, 2011

There was some hill rolling happening
From August 1, 2011

And Ryan LOVES giving Saydi a biscuit. At home, he'll run to get her one. He knows exactly where they're kept.
From August 1, 2011

After their bath, the boys watched some BYU football and then children's videos with Grandpa!
From August 1, 2011

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a perfect day!! Max & Ryan you are doing such a great job of taking care of Saydi dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is looking so old! Glad I get to see you guys soon :)

    ReplyDelete