Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sound to Narrows 2009



The Sound to Narrows has been a part of my life every June for the past 5 years (except for 2007 when it was one week before I was due with Max). The S2N raises money for stroke prevention and is a huge dealio in Tacoma. Last year Tony and I did the 12K. This year, he cheered Ryan and I on while we walked the 5 K with my friend Juanita. Kate (MIL) and Mike (BIL) ran the 12K. Max even did the diaper dash. I will have J (FIL) send me the video footage of that once he gets the internet up in Billings. I was nursing and didn't see it, but Max had fun even if he tripped and ran off course a bit. The diaper dash was for crawlers, under 24 monts, 2 year olds and then 3 year olds. Max and Ryan can both do it next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment