Thursday, November 18, 2021

The Whole Fam Gets Covid

 Max woke up on Sunday with a fever and so we had him rapid tested and then started quarantining.  Despite him isolating, I got it next.  So he and I both isolated.  The kids poked their head in once to say hi.  I really missed them  We had meals brought and I got a care package with fuzzy socks. Even though we isolated, Jase and Eve got fevers, then Tony and then Ryan.  Luckily, the kids' symptoms were so minimal.  Tony and I both got (well he still has) body aches.  I'm so glad to be on the other end of it and Tony still has it.  The kids and I are still in the quarantine period but it is nice to feel human again.  I do love having time to read with my kids and help them with school work.  I'm going to soak up the warm, snuggle time now until our quarantine period is over and we go back to school and work.












No comments:

Post a Comment