Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Deb and Lo Take Disneyland Part 3

After our 3rd rope drop, we headed to Fantasy Land so we could go on Peter Pan's Flight before the line got long.  The ride is a definite favorite.  We wore our buttons today.  We got these on Monday and Lauren's says that she's celebrating a birthday.  The Disney worker who made it also made one for me that said I'm celebrating an un-birthday.  The person greeting us at the Alice in Wonderland ride was perfection.  He gave me all the attention and blew off Lauren because celebrating an "un-birthday was what it's all about, lol.  So fun!










Lunch at Blue Bayou!  A fun splurge!  It was such a fun atmosphere!











Wednesday the heat and my newly formed blisters (which formed where I wasn't expecting, lol, necessitated a trip back to the hotel and pool for me in the late afternoon.  Lauren was so great and grabbed epsom salts and blister bandages and then went back to Disneyland for the some more rides and fireworks.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment