Thursday, November 18, 2021

BDB Weekend Part 1

 

The timing of when Tony got back from San Antonio was perfect!  We had a day together and then he took over the crazy dog and kid and house duties while I got to recoup with friends.  Our annual weekend getaway was canceled last year and we were so glad it was on this year!  Becky S. found us a great house in Seaside.  It was a perfect, relaxing weekend.  We didn't adventure a lot because one of us was post op.  It was nice to take it easy, chat, take walks to the beach, etc.


I rode the train down to Portland and Becky F. picked me up.  We went back to her place so she could gather her things and she introduced me to the coolest foot and leg massager.  It was heaven.  We brought it with us to the beach house and used it all weekend.







Enjoying the promenade and playing a little Pokemon Go.  What I love most about these weekends is that we talk about such a variety of things.  We can have different opinions or the same opinions and everyone is just able to have a growth mindset and accept everyone the way they are.  








I sent a little love to Tony.







No comments:

Post a Comment