Sunday, April 15, 2018

Easter 2018

Easter Morning!  The kids loved finding their Easter baskets!  Since it was April Fool's Day, I gave the kids notes and they had to find their Easter gift from mom and dad.  


Oh Max!


In between sessions we dyed Easter eggs.  Somehow I didn't take a picture of the finished products.  The kids drew faces on them.  They were really cute.



After Conference was over, we had a little Easter egg hunt with our friends.







I almost didn't post a picture of Ryan's tantrum over not finding the golden egg, but it's a part of our day.  Dear Ryan, I really hope that seeing a great counselor like Matt helps you learn skills to handle your frustrations and show more empathy and understanding for others.  We love you!









And things always turn around.  Here is our happy Ryan helping Max make deviled eggs for dinner.


Happiest of Easters to my favorite people in the world.  I will love you forever and thanks to our Savior, Jesus Christ, I can live with you forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment