Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Daybook 6-27-16

Outside My Window...
the rain is really coming down.  It has been coming down all day.  It is definitely autumn. :)

I am Thankful...
for a supportive, loving husband and the fact that I get to be his wife.  I'm also grateful for my beautiful, healthy children and the chance I have to be their mom.

I am Thinking About...
how lucky I am to have the family I do.  I'm also surrounded by great, supportive, positive people.

Notes About School...
I got to help teach an art class in Ryan's second grade class today.  I adored it.

From the Kitchen...

We made caramel fondue tonight for caramel apples.  The kids loved it!

I am Creating...
a new living room.  I finally decided on a paint and now I just need the time to paint.  I love having the primary program and Halloween taking up my time though.  The paint can wait.

I am Working On...
time management.  Things have felt a little scattered again lately.  Time to slow things down a bit.

I am Reading...
Wife for Life

I am Praying...
everyday for my kids to know who they are and be confident in who they are.

I am Struggling...
with needing more time.

I am Hearing...

Criminal Minds.

Around the House...
We're closer to being done with the living room painting and then putting the new fireplace mantle on permanently.  It's looking good!

One of my Favorite Things.

I'm reading "A Wrinkle in Time" with the boys.  Such a good book.  Evelyn and Jase have been asking me to snuggle or "nuggle".  Jase is obsessed with flashlights and all lights.  Evelyn says, "I'm dumb" instead of, "I'm done".  She says, "mom, bum" instead of "Mom, come".  She says "Nandy" instead of "candy".  She's been potty trained for a few months now!  Woo woo!  I also adore driving Jase and his friend, Myles to and from preschool when it's my turn.  They do the funniest things and we have the best conversations.

A Few Plans for the Next Week...

Learning more about Vitiligo.  I found out today that I have it.  It's an autoimmune disorder and my Hashimoto's Thyroiditis is as well.  The Vitiligo isn't really noticeable on my fair skin and It's nothing to be concerned about but it causes me to ask why I have these two autoimmune disorders.  

No comments:

Post a Comment