Sunday, April 24, 2016

Girl's Weekend!

My sister-friend, Kim, flew to Portland and some of us roomies got together in Portland.  It is so fun to hang out with these girls.  We have so many great memories together.  And the funny thing is, my family was in Portland too because an uncle isn't doing so well so Tony, Namma Kate and the kids went down to Oregon City to spend time with Oregon family. :)


We like this slogan!


15 kids between us!  Let's have some down time, shall we?


Beautiful weather!


Shopping with these crazies! :)




Sunset over the beautiful Columbia River.





Riding the MAX into downtown for the Saturday market 


Keep Portland weird!


I actually love this shirt!  haha!  I almost got it for Tony.


So many talented artists and cool things to see mixed with a few odd things. ; )



Love this city!



 I love street performers.





We looked in all kinds of fun shops in North Eastern Portland!


We went to church at the St. John's Ward and then wanted to cross the bridge since it sounded cool.


A little sight-seeing included the Pittock Mansion and the Irvington neighborhood.




Klickitat Street!  Hello Ramona!  I learned afterwards there is a Beverly Cleary walking tour.  The kids and I will have to do that sometime.


Tudors are dreamy!



Until next time, my friends!



1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that last pic of us! I'd forgotten that it got taken. Fun trip! Wish we could do it more often...but next up Germany?! :)

    ReplyDelete